The posting on this blog has been stopped.

The new and fresh post is available in following website.

www.snhingu.blogspot.in

So visit this blog which is my official blog.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Literary Criticism “Four Kinds of Meaning” () I.A. Richards (1893-1979)

Literary Criticism  “Four Kinds of Meaning” ()
I.A. Richards (1893-1979) Four kind of meaning  
Introduction:-
            Ivor Armstrong Richards, together with Eliot, is the most influential critic in the twentieth century Anglo-American criticism. Among the moderns he is the only critic who has formulated a systematic and complete theory of the literary art. In the words of George Watson,

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much mr.sukhadev....
    this analysis of richards four kind of meaning is very usefull to me...........
    i prepared for my semester using this motes for lierary criticism..............
    thank you..................

    ReplyDelete